There are so many things going well that it is difficult to choose just five for the week…..but here it goes:
1. My husband. He is absolutely amazing in every way and I thank God daily for him. Recently he helped me realize a dream and provided a way for it to come to fruition… that will be another blog post when the time is right. ☺
2. Sleepovers with my eldest nieces from Pennsylvania. Seriously two of the most gorgeous human beings on the planet.
3. Halloween makeup. Yep. Tonight I get to try my hand at some Anime makeup. I have no idea who Nepeta Leijon is..but I know who MAC Paint Pots are….and I can play!
4. Golf cart rides! Load up the puppies. …time to visit the neighborhood friends & in-laws!
5. Tombstone pizza. Seriously beats Digornios every. single. time.
I am sure next week I will be back to advising on Pledge wipes or the like, but this week I have found my inner child and I have missed her!